We have fitted an extractor fan in our bathroom (well, our lovely electrician has)!
When winter hit, we really struggled with the levels of condensation in the Raggedy House and we tracked the issue down to the bathroom. We tried everything to reduce the levels of moisture in the house including:
The study is done! Not that we need a study, but it’s always nice to have somewhere to stick the computer and everything else like that!
It took about a week to do, during which time, we had hoped to complete both the study and bedroom two. More to come on that later though!
I realised that, in all the updating, we failed to mention bedrooms! Let’s start with a success story!
We figured that we should tackle the master bedroom fairly early on so that we could at least have somewhere comfy to sleep. We didn’t like the existing colour scheme, it was too dark, so thought we’d try and lighten it a bit. We also wanted to tidy the walls up a bit as they were looking a bit haggered!
Blogging about our Victorian house renovation!