Apologies for the tardiness of this post! We did indeed get the decorating in bedroom 2 finished and in time to get the radiator back on the wall for our lovely new boiler to be fitted (there will be a post on that soon I hope). Unfortunately, that weekend we also shifted everything that had been filling our living room up into bedroom 2 so it was out of the way which made taking “after” photos a bit tricky. I’ve had a stab at it though, so here we go…
We blogged a while ago about our Kitchen and the Bodged Electrics, which left the room in a bit of a sorry state. So, whilst we were sorting the study out over Easter, Kate’s Dad came down to help us finish off the Kitchen.
Tiling and Tidying Up Behind the Fridge:
When we moved in to the house we found that there was a large patch of plaster missing on the wall behind the fridge. There were also several large holes and channels where wires had been chased through the walls in the past.
Blogging about our Victorian house renovation!